To support the furniture industry enterprises to access new markets for their products, fulfill the growing demand for sustainable furniture amongst consumers, and get ahead of the curve on strict timber import regulations. PEFC Internation will hold a webinar on “Joining the sustainable supply chain with PEFC chain of custody Certification for the furniture industry”. Details of the webinar as below:
Time: 9.00 – 11.10 CET (15.00 – 17.10 Hanoi time) on March 8-9, 2023
Format: Virtual meeting
Content: The conference will share about:
- How the furniture market dynamics are evolving in the global supply chain
- PEFC’s role and how we can support the furniture industry in reaching their sustainability goals
- About the PEFC chain of custody standards to ensure traceability
- How to meet and comply with PEFC chain of custody standards
- The requirements for applying for PEFC chain of custody certification
- Chain of custody certification to suit your context – group certification, multi-site certification, producer groups, etc.
- Case studies on the advantages of group certification
- How to use the PEFC label and trademarks and display it to your customers
- How PEFC promotes the benefits of responsibly sourced furniture
Participants: Furniture Designers, Manufacturers, and Retailers and stakeholders
More information about the meeting and register here.