Sustainable rubber: The strategy PEFC connects new supply with increased demand
Time: 15:00 – 16:00 ICT, Wednesday, 11/24/2021
Why to join:
- The new source of natural rubber latex and certified rubberwood is a modifiable factor in the rubber industry. Demand for PEFC certified materials has long been growing, and supply is gradually catching up.
- Attending the seminar is to join PEFC to connect the sustainable future of the rubber industry.
Who should join:
- Manufacturer of natural rubber materials and rubberwood
- Manufacturer and processor of rubber products
- Customers looking for certified sustainable ingredients
Register to attend the Workshop: https://treee.es/rubberconnects-webinar
Learn more: https://treee.es/rubberconnects
The seminar is in English and translated into Vietnamese, Thai, Japanese, and Indonesian.
- Hans Evers Weber & Schaer, Director of Sustainability Management
- Jens Van Rompaey Unilin, Managing Director of Timber Business Division
- Richard Laity, PEFC Southeast Asia Manager