VFCO continuously plans for training courses on Sustainable Forest Management (FM) and PEFC Chain of Custody (PEFC CoC). Detail about the training plan in 2023 is expected as follows:
- Participants: Auditors of Certification Bodies (CBs), consulting experts, forest owners, businesses and other stakeholders.
- Training courses:
- Training on Sustainable Forest Management: content includes updates on the Vietnam Forest Certification Scheme (VFCS), sustainable forest management standards, certification process, group certification, internal assessment.
- Training on PEFC CoC: includes PEFC CoC standards on Chain of Custody of Forest and Tree Based Products, Due Diligence System (DDS), Requirements for CBs operating Certification Against the PEFC International CoC Standard, PEFC Trademarks Rules, etc.
- Time: FM and PEFC CoC training will be held in March, June and September. The specific time is based on the number of registrations (minimum 20 people/course) and is officially announced before the course study for 1 month.
- VFCO issues certificates to FM training participants after completing the course and online test;
- PEFC issues certificates to students of Certification Bodies after completing the course and passing the online test.
- FM training: 5,000,000 VND/trainee
- COC training: 10,000,000 VND/trainee
This cost only includes the cost of lecturers, materials, and organization of VFCO.
Interested individuals and organizations can register to participate in training courses here